Some skins have many patterns where almost all 1000 are unique. These are a few (not all) examples of partially blue AKs: There are a variety of CH AKs out there, so this section will only cover some of the top blue patterns. AK-47 Seed / Pattern: 555. These benefits and drawbacks may sway the preferences of what a person is looking for. Powered by Invision Community, Why you may want to consider an ATX style build. It is only visible to you. M9 Bayonet Doppler - Factory New (Sapphire) The Sapphire pattern is an exceptionally rare variant … These blue Case Hardened skins are often called Blue Gems. Stiletto Knife | Case Hardened skin prices, market stats, preview images and videos, wear values, texture pattern, inspect links, and StatTrak or souvenir drops. I'm looking for AK CASE HARDENED WITH NICE BLUE WW/FT CONDITION, I need help to know the value of my ak-47 case hardened factory new stattrak, please help :), Hi , we have an ak with BLAZE pattern I think, hello i have ak 85% gold if you interested for trade write on my steam. Besides throwing on random stickers all over your gun, stickers can also be used to cover up blemishes on the gun and make patterns more consistent. It is most deadly in short, controlled bursts of fire. What the game does is move the skin up/down/left/right in any direction, thus making it look different. Although they are not as expensive as the patterns above, they are still more expensive than regular copies. AK-47 Case Hardened Seed 555 is similar to pattern 321 since it has high overall blue percentage mainly on the top, on the side of the weapon and on the magazine. xlNightmare By So my understanding is that a "case hardened" weapon is one which has a unique design to it but I don't understand how you obtain them.. Do they have a different name? it just picks a random spot on that and then it wraps it around the skin, so you cna get full blue or you can get no blue on your gun/knife depending on the size of the weapon, it harder to get blue then it is to get yellow so thats why blue is worth more Screenshots. VR ready gaming PC, How to get used PC parts cheaper than Ebay or Craigslist, https://csgostash.com/family/Case+Hardened. Also added ★ StatTrak™ 1337 and Simple NameTag:Polyommatus icarus. liquipedia Counter-Strike. However, when it comes to the Case Hardened skins, the pattern could mean everything. amsga @LUNA so theres a plugin on community cs:go servers such as surf. that is the pattern used by RNG to determine what your case hardened skin will look like. This is a guide meant to help the average CS GO player understand the value of case hardened AK-47s. Started 22 minutes ago This can be quite helpful when you decide to buy or sell a case hardened skin. In this video I cover the most blue case hardened patterns for each knife in csgo. The standard is to have 5 to 10% of blue. How would you know it's a case hardened weapon? Case Hardened is a weapon finish for the AK-47, Five-SeveN, and various Knives. The biggest case opening website in the World with Upgrader, Case Battles, permanent Giveaways, Daily Free, Events and Seasonal cases. A little color never hurt anyone 1) CASE HARDENED PATTERNS BLUE The most wanted and rarest pattern you can ever wish on both AK-47 and FiveSeven (and knives) is the blue pattern. The weapon skins come in a number of different patterns, making them very unique. Check here for where to find them. B/O 20,000$ via BTC. AK-47 Case Hardened Seed 661 is the ultimate AK-47 Blue Gem. Homepage; ... Buy your favorite CSGO items. Do they go under the same title in the Steam market? PS - Playside; BS - Backside This section was added specifically for those people asking the question: what's my ak worth? Dota 2 PUBG StarCraft II Rocket League VALORANT Overwatch Rainbow Six Apex Legends League of Legends Warcraft Brood War Smash Hearthstone Heroes Artifact Commons. Your CS:GO Marketplace for Skins and Items. Started 26 minutes ago As said before, all of these patterns are available in Stattrak. Not only is it tricky, but most people don't want to take the time to do it. That being said, the majority of players prefer a blue pattern over other colors. untrustworthy Some of them have a random aspect that changes between every copy of the skin. I personally don´t find this AK attractive, but there is a tradition in finishing weapons gold and people just love it. ... CS GO - Five-Seven Case Hardened Blue Top Trade Up Attempts! You need to sign in or create an account to do that. How do I copy files from two striped drives to one drive without it taking forever? Build A $500 (possibly?) Started 11 minutes ago Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi, Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses, Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused..., It's basically just a skin that you can get from cases, and the more blue the better, IDK man, when your case has a boner or something lol. Started 3 minutes ago Visit my WiP for my Case-Hardened Collection. The rarest patterns will have up to 50% blue, which will also be the most expensive. They may not look very cool to the average CSGO player, but owning one of these rare patterns is a giant flex to anyone who knows expensive they are. "Case Hardened" is a weapon skin, available for multiple weapons. My Dual Xeon Server build Build A $500 (possibly?) The beauty is in the eye of the beholder. does someone want to trade his case hardened i will give more, Hi i have %33 blue ak case hardened on csmoney is overpay by 150 euro and skin is 50 it will be good trade for you, bye.

Toro Flex-force 20363 Reviews, Usmle Step 1 Scores By Residency Program, Houses For Sale In Madera, Ca With Swimming Pool, Highlight Thai Drama, Ipad Mini 5 Case With Built-in Screen Protector, Boise Public Library, Low-malt Beer Brands, West De Pere Middle School Staff, Ipad Mini 5 Case Target, Emotional Needs Of A Patient,